Thursday, January 27, 2011

Simply Loving....

Um...yes please. Swoon.

Price tag: $138 -- no, thank you. But I loooovvveee it. Seersucker...perfect for spring and summer...with jeans, white chinos, white linen skirt, or any color shorts. And in blue and white, it's perfect for my office (we are casual enough for something like that).

Also think this belt is simple, clean, utilitarian....

All from EmersonMade. Check out their adorable flower clutches, too. (I think I've blogged about them before.) After seeing her creations, I secretly want to try to learn how to make fabric flowers. (Well, guess that secret is out.)

I saw Country Strong last weekend and love some of the songs from the soundtrack. Check the one out below called "Timing is Everything."



Maybe I just think his voice is attractive :) But the songs "Chances Are" and "Give In To Me" are also good if you like the one above. (Guess I should mention I've been in a sort of mellow mood this week?)

What have you all been loving lately?

Simply,
MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment