Monday, January 17, 2011

Simply Loving....

This big braid with a side pony...

(Image from here)


This Tiffany's ad...

This bible verse....
2 Corinthians 12:9-10 9
But he said to me,
“My grace is sufficient for you,
for my power is made perfect in weakness.”


And the short work week ahead!

I'm having anxiety tonight...not quite sure why...but I haven't felt this anxious in a long time. Hoping it sorts itself out soon! Does anyone else ever get anxiety? How do you get rid of it? It takes me hours to calm down...I've done 2 loads of laundry, ironed every pair of dress pants I own, cleaned up the kitchen, straightened up my room, uploaded pictures to Facebook...anything to keep myself busy and distracted. Does anyone have tips or is it just me that ever gets this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment