Wednesday, February 2, 2011

This and That

I don't have much to say, just random thoughts. So here goes:

1. I want to go sledding. Basically my entire extended family got slammed by this "historic" winter storm. St. Louis, Kansas City, St. Charles, Jeff City, Quincy, Peoria, Chicago, etc. And for some reason, instead of being like "I'm so glad we didn't get 19 inches!" my thoughts are, "Dang, I really wish I had gone sledding this winter." Maybe I'll still get my chance?

2. On the same note, I am ready for spring. Sunshine. Dresses. Keeneland. Flowers. Enough said.

3. I came across this baby shower on Copy Cat Chic and think it is darling. It isn't "baby" themed, but more horse themed, so it could work for a variety of events. Maybe it has to do with my above stated desire for Keeneland or love of Kentucky.

4. This engagement shoot on Style Me Pretty is so unique. I love the vintage look it has and the "travel" theme. Beautiful work by Stephanie Fay Photography.

5. I also have been in a "crafty" mood and wish I had time to find/complete a project. Any suggestions?

That's all for now! Thanks for putting up with my babbling :)

Simply,
MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment