Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thoughts for the Day

I think I'm having blogger's block this week, but we'll just go with it....

Shout out to Southern Charm and MIML! I think I took this picture and said "I need a picture for my blog!" In an effort to follow-through, there it is. Plus I just think it is cute of the three of us.

Thought for the day: Have you ever noticed how a single, genuine compliment can make your whole day better? Whether you be on the giving or receiving end of it? Sometimes I think we forget that other people need our vote of confidence, too. I guess that goes along with the random acts of kindness I sometimes babble about -- but try to give someone a compliment this week!

Next thought for the day: Ever noticed how you can say just one thing and your best friends can tell you immediately exactly what you are feeling, why you are feeling that way, and that it's okay? (And then follow through with ranting if need be.) No judgement. No explanation necessary. I really appreciate these friendships in my life :)

Happy Hump Day! Only 2 more work days before the weekend!

Simply,
MJ

2 comments:

  1. Cute picture of the 2 of you! Also, I hope that some of those thoughts from the day were from our conversations ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg, where is this dress from? You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete