Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Simply Loving....

"The way to know life is to love many things."

And right now, I am simply loving these things....

These return address stamps found here.

If only I had a permanent address, I would buy one of these. It would also be a great house-warming gift or wedding gift for someone! I do know of a few weddings coming up...hmmm.....


This navy Romona Keveza dress worn by Glee's Lea Michele at the Grammy's.

I would love to get my hands on this dress and wear it for a special occasion. Heck, I would even wear it to sleep at this point, if that was my only excuse to wear it. It's a littly sassy without being risque. And Lea looks stunning in it.


Converse All-Stars (a.k.a. Chuck Taylor's)
I don't know why, but I just want a pair right now. There is just something quirky and classic about them. I could picture them with a sweatshirt or t-shirt just to run errands in or go to a sporting event. Don't judge me :)



Claddagh rings.
They have a Celtic origin, and mean either "With these two hands I give you my heart and crown it with my loyalty" or "Let love and friendship reign forever."

Maybe it's my Irish roots (there are a disproportionate number of redheads in my family) but I think these rings are neat, and they have been around for centuries. They aren't diamonds and pearls (which will always hold a special place in every girl's heart), but even Jennifer Aniston has been spotted wearing one. Again, kind of quirky - I must be going through a phase.

That's all for now....just a few things I've been lusting after lately!

Simply,
MJ

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA the chuck taylors totally threw me for a loop...i never would have expected those on your "favorites" list...but i think you could definitely pull them off :)

    ReplyDelete