Monday, February 22, 2010

I'll be your leading lady :)

“Have a heart that never hardens, a temper that never tires, a touch that never hurts.”
― Charles Dickens


I have spent an extremely lazy weekend drooling over the likes of these fellas (thank you ABC Family movies):




James Marsden

He first caught my eye when he appeared in The Notebook. That was always my biggest problem with that movie. I secretly rooted for this guy to win. I couldn't help it -- I know that defeats the point of the movie, with Noah and Alli being "star-crossed lovers." I think it's the classic, rugged good looks. The square jaw, dark hair...and I mean, look at those eyes. C'mon. How could you resist? Noah had that nasty beard going on.



Channing Tatum

I became a bigger fan of this guy after seeing Dear John. But you can't forget the moves he busted in Step Up, either. I think Channing has a little bit of the boyish good looks and the bad boy going on. Lethal combination if you ask me. Factoid for the day: Did you know that he married his co-star from Step Up, Jenna Dewan? I didn't. I wonder what happened to her, because he seems to be on the rise and I haven't seen her since that movie.

Obviously I've been lacking in male company since I've been ogling over characters from Nicholas Sparks' movies. Haha. But they are pretty irresistible! Who would be on your lists?!?!

Simply,
MJ

P.S. I feel like I should give photo credits, but I honestly just Googled their names and clicked "Images." So I don't really know who to give the credit to!

No comments:

Post a Comment