Tuesday, February 9, 2010

No Love in Lexington

“Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” ―Mother Teresa

My dearest readers...all 5 of you...I'm so sorry I've neglected you the last few days! I'm already scheming up a few ideas for posts, but I'm exhausted tonight after working 14 hours yesterday and getting up early for physical therapy. So I'll leave you with this for today...

Lexington ranked DEAD LAST in a study on best cities to find love in the USA. Number 104 out of the country's 104 largest cities. We should get a prize for that. The study looked at things like divorce rates, social lives, and number of single people. (WKYT website)

Explains a lot, huh? Maybe I should move to Long Beach, CA -- the number 1 city.

Simply,
MJ


1 comment:

  1. Columbus isn't much better, ranked #94... looks like there's an explanation for my lack of love!

    ReplyDelete