Wednesday, December 23, 2009

UK2K!!!

It's a GREAT year to be a UK fan (and have season tickets)! While several games have managed to kick my anxiety into high gear, Monday night was not one of those. The Cats cruised to a comfortable lead and kept it up all through the game, managing to clinch win number 2,000. This makes Kentucky the first NCAA team to have 2,000 career wins. The winningest team in college basketball (yes, I think I just invented a word there...). And since I believe that pictures say more than I can, enjoy!
A home game tradition

eRUPPtion zone

Final score. Did I mention the comfortable lead?

Players celebrating

Former coach Joe B. Hall says a few congratulatory words.
(Coach Rupp's son also said a few words.)

Brother and I were excited.

Confetti Showers

Congrats Cats!

We're gonna party like it's 2000 wins!

So with the Kentucky victory, a spontaneous trip to visit an old grade school friend in Louisville last weekend, only 2 days of work and being home for the holidays, it's been a wonderful week. I'm already itching to take a peep at the presents under the tree....

Simply,
MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment