Tuesday, December 8, 2009

TV Tuesday

So my roommates and I have gotten into a bit of a habit. Every Tuesday night is Biggest Loser, and every Wednesday we watch So You Think You Can Dance and Glee! I'm slightly addicted to these shows. Seriously. I look forward to them every week and schedule around them. But tonight was the finale of Biggest Loser, and tomorrow is the last episode of Glee! What am I going to do? What am I going to watch? There's a new show called Sing Off that looks like I might enjoy it, but at the same time it seems like it's been done. Bachelor starts in January, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get into it this season. What is everyone else planning on watching? Any ideas?

I guess really I should get a new hobby instead....like working out, or cooking, or decorating...

Simply,
MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment