Friday, December 4, 2009

Count Your Blessings...

As far as being a recent college graduate goes, I'm pretty blessed. I was hired right before graduation, so I was able to start working the same month. I have a great house to live in, great roommates, and I truly believe in the mission of the University I work for and enjoy the individuals I work with. I mean, how many people can say they spent an entire afternoon at work creating this:

Or doing this:


Oh and then I get to rub elbows with coaches,
like Kentucky's next head football coach, Joker Phillips:


And then I also get front and center seats to see people speak,
like Kentucky Basketball's Coach Calipari:


Yeah, overall I have it pretty good. Not to mention that because of work I have season basketball tickets. Which means that tomorrow I'll be right in the action when Kentucky takes on North Carolina - the 2 winningest teams in college basketball! Go Big Blue!

P.S. I'm new to this whole blogging thing...so if anyone wants to offer advice on how to jazz up my little page space here, please let me know. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment