Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My First Post!

Well, I don't know that anyone will ever read this (or why they would want to!) but I just thought it would be nice to have a little place to ramble about those silly little things in life that make everything worthwhile! I also thought that maybe it would be a nice creative outlet. With all the changes I've had in the past few months (graduation, starting a full-time job, etc.), I sometimes feel as if I've gotten a little stale. I used to always be busy running from class to meetings, planning things and sending e-mails. (I think I was pretty good at being in college!) Now I'm trying to adjust to post-grad life and find new creative outlets and hobbies. It's been slow so far, but I suppose it is better to grow slowly than not at all.

So...in honor of it being my first blog post and the first day of December, I'll share a few pictures of our Christmas decorations! Here is the tree(s)....


And here is the fireplace....
My roommates and I rent, so most of our decorations were donated by mom or found in the bonus room. It still adds a nice touch though, don't you think?

Maybe my next post will be an Outfit of the Day or quote...who knows!


No comments:

Post a Comment