Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wild Weather

So, the weather this week has been absolutely crazy. Monday I left for work and there was a dusting of snow on the ground. Tuesday it rained....and it rained...and rained some more. Oh and then there was a little more rain. There were a good couple inches on the ground. Today it was just windy....somehow it went back up to 50 degrees (it had been in the 30's). The wind was coming in 40 mph gusts - light poles falling over and trees on the ground. It's a little scary! If it can't get any more unpredictable, tonight is supposed to be in the teens with chances of sleet/snow. Why can't we just get a real snowfall! The soft, pretty kind that makes the world seem flawless and quiet. And then you can curl up with hot chocolate and stay home all day. I could definitely go for a snow day.

Well...I'm catching up on So You Think You Can Dance right now, then the finale of Glee! The Cats also play UConn tonight. We're going for a 9-0 record! And I've got to listen to my roommates hilarious stories from 3rd grade student teaching. (Kids these days are so funny. I don't ever remember being that funny as a little kid.)

Quote for the Day: "Dwell in Possibility" - Emily Dickinson

Simply,
MJ

1 comment:

  1. slightly offended you didn't tell me about your blog...BUT I FOUND YOU!! :)

    my computer broke, so i can only post when i am at my parents house now, but hopefully i'll fix this problem soon!

    ReplyDelete