Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just a Dream...

So I am totally feeling this song right now:
Nelly - Just a Dream

Maybe it's because I've always been a Nelly fan. (You're missing out if you have never heard my version of Hot in Herre.) I think it's because he is from St. Louis, and that is kind of where my roots are with my dad's side of the family. Anyway...definitely am feeling this one :)

I have a day or so at home this weekend, then a wedding in Paducah! Kendall and I went to get a gift tonight, ended up dropping a few $$$ at the MAC counter, then a few more $$$ at Sephora. Luckily tomorrow is pay day. I told her I better look freakin' gorgeous tomorrow. I picked up some fluid eyeliner, lash primer, new mascara...my eyelashes seriously look LONG. And I got some lip tint and gloss. I'm still debating on switching to Bare Minerals for my foundation -- thoughts from any of you on that?

Hope you all are living the dream this week :)

Simply,
MJ

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this song too! And I totally feel like Nelly and I have some connection based on us both having lived in St. Louis at some point.

    Another song I am totally feeling right now is the new Rihanna song (what is it with me and her songs) - Only Girl.

    See you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should know that when i lived in st. louis i went to the same high school as nelly. obviously not at the same time, but still...it was our bragging right amongst all the other schools in the area ;)

    about the bare mins...i LOVE it! i just recently bought MAC powder, and i am just not satisfied. i will definitely be switching back to the bare minerals products because they are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been obsessed with that song for quite some time now! It's definitely on my work-out mix! :) Having never lived in St. Louis, I guess I'm just not quite cool enough to have the "connection" to him!

    ReplyDelete