Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Spoke to Soon

So when I said, "I woke up with a sore throat, so I hope I'm not coming down with something," in my last post...well....I jinxed myself. Kept getting gradually worse every day, with lots of sinus pressure and nasal congestion, which eventually settled into my chest with a lovely cough. I caved and went to the doctor yesterday, so after 2 days on a Z Pack the outlook for the rest of the week is looking much better. Hopefully I can branch out of the chicken noodle soup diet, too.

I really do need to start taking better care of myself. I signed up for Race for the Cure on Oct. 16, so hopefully that will motivate me to get a little exercise in the next 3 weeks. Anyone have any tips for balancing healthy lifestyle with crazy work schedules? I need a little sanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment