Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Scene from the Weekend

I haven't had much time to post lately (out celebrating my roommate's birthday last night and worked til 10 tonight)! But I wanted to post a scene from last weekend. Mostly because I'm totally in love with the new dress I got! It was one of those occasions where I spent the whole afternoon searching, and as I was leaving the mall I looked through the rack of sale dresses at Macy's one more time. Low and behold, this guy magically appeared! Originally $98, I got a pretty sweet deal...I think it was like 40% off, then maybe 10% more with Macy's card, then corporate was taking like 20% off your Macy's bill, so I ended up spending right around $40 for it!!! Granted, I literally had like 40 minutes to shower, shave, fix my hair, apply make up, get dressed and accessorize because of my mall detour. And for those of you who know my routine, a 30 minute shower and shave alone is a feat. But I pulled it off, believe it or not! The dress was slightly big, but I "MacGyvered" the straps a bit and made it work.

Anyway, this pic was from dinner Saturday for Lindsey's birthday (a friend of my roommate -- the girl next to me). We ended up having all these August birthday's at the table, so don't you know we had a round of somberos and tequila shots!

So how late into the season is too late to wear this dress again?

Simply,
MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment