Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Marketing Genius

Check out this ad for Huggies limited edition denim diapers:


Whoever did this commercial deserves a raise. Seriously. Genius...and hilarious. One of the roomies and I sat with our jaws dropped and started laughing hysterically. If I had a kid (knock on wood I don't and would like to keep it that way for a LONG while) I would totally go out and buy these. I mean really..."I've got chic in my pants"? "I poo in blue"? "The coolest you'll ever look pooping your pants"? Really. They really said it. All while making a baby look like a fashionable stud.

Props to JWT, the company who created this one.

2 comments:

  1. bahahhaha my mom was talking about this the other day and i had never actually seen it. it's no pampers, but that is hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! So funny and that kid is so cute!

    ReplyDelete