Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Magazine Deal

So I know that I have a ridiculous amount of magazine subscriptions -- okay, not THAT ridiculous, but I do get InStyle, Cosmo, Health and Real Simple. But my subscription to Health ran out in May! Luckily, Amazon.com came through for me again...

Right now you can get a 12 month subscription to Health magazine for $5.00. (Yeah, you read that right.) So if anyone is interested, hop on over and get your order in before time runs out! You can find it here!

Does that sounds like a sales pitch or what? But seriously, I do really enjoy the articles, tips and recipes each month. Plus, it's a light and easy read for the pool or gym, without blaring headlines like "The Moves Your Man Wants" that make you feel super uncomfortable around that hot trainer or your mom's BFF who happened to grab the treadmill next to you. Not that I would know since I rarely go to the gym. But I would assume...

Anyway...just an FYI if anyone is a magazine junkie like me!

1 comment:

  1. bahahahha!! this cracks me up ~ especially because i'm always that girl with the "best sex positions" title blaring for the gym to see...i guess i'm giving ol' trainer boy the wrong idea haha ;)

    ReplyDelete