Friday, March 19, 2010

So Posh

I got my hair cut yesterday. Just the regular 6-8 week trim. (Having shorter hair is SOOO high maintenance!) I've been stuck in an inbetween with my hair -- I love it short, but I miss long hair, ponytails and curling irons. I get serious hair envy with every girl I see who's locks flow past her shoulders. But I decided that until I REALLY decide to grow my hair back out, I should keep it short and cute. So I told Justin, my wonderful stylist, that I wanted to go back to the short angled bob I had a few months ago.

Oh. Em. Gee.

It is SOOOO short. Last time Justin cut it, I could still pull it back into a tiny ponytail. That is NOT happening this time around. I get a little sick to my stomach every time I reach up to touch it. The front layers are about chin length, but the nape of my neck is exposed. The boy's roommates were the first to witness it last night -- we grilled out and watched the UK game -- and they jokingly started calling me "Posh." As in "Posh Spice." (You DO remember the Spice Girls, right?)

Maybe it will grow on me. Or grow OUT on me. Quickly. (Or maybe it's not as bad as it seems...hopefully this is just Day 1 aftershock.)

Simply,
Posh

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of no ponies...I think your hair may actually be shorter than mine (at least in the back)! I am sure it is really cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry, i get this feeling after every haircut. let the aftershock wear off. you look ADORABLE with short hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Posh Spice is smoking hot with a smoking hot husband...I'd take that as a compliment :) haha It'll grow out and you'll like it better very soon!

    ReplyDelete