Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Quirky and Corky!

So I came across this little DIY project the other day and thought it was such a neat idea. I love wine, though it would take me a long time and many dollar bills to accumulate this many corks. But I think when I have my own place this would make for neat repurposed decorations.

Full instructions can be found here. They actually stacked three corkboards on top of each other to fill the space on a narrow wall. Still, I think it has great texture and personality - especially if you are a wino :)

Simply,
MJ

3 comments:

  1. my mom makes these! she just finished one for behind the dart board at my brother's place...funny thing, she had enough corks! but she's been collecting them since the 90s haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. it wouldn't take that much money since you're the queen of bomb $10 wines...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you can find a place to buy corks if you aren't patient enough to wait until you collect them... But they are super cute! I feel like there are lots of fun craft projects you can do with corks.

    ReplyDelete