Sunday, March 28, 2010

Moving On Up

Well, my 2 future roomies and I put down a deposit on a new apartment yesterday! And when I say new, I mean BRAND NEW. We get to choose which unit we want in May.

There are 2 pools...

granite countertops in the bathrooms...

a great fitness facility...

And all that good stuff. (All images from "Apartment Finder." I would link, but I don't want any internet stalkers finding where I live and hunting me down.) I'm very excited about it. Even thinking about buying a new duvet cover for my bed!

Ladies, get ready to come visit me in my new digs!


3 comments:

  1. yay!!! and i didn't realize you'd have TWO roomies...who are they?! i did some major apartment hunting this weekend myself...we're really growing up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad, but so excited for you to have a very nice place!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sad too :( I've gotten attached to that house! But you can come visit me at my pool when you get back to KY!

    ReplyDelete