Thursday, May 6, 2010

Welcome to the Family!

Some exciting news today! My cousin and his wife had their baby! Little baby Nicholas was born Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. Welcome to the world, Nick! You're awfully blessed to be born into such an awesome family.

{Health and Happy!}

{Charlie is a proud big brother! Actually, I don't think he has a clue what's going on.}

{Cousin Ed is a proud papa -- Round 2. And he does have a clue what's going on. Charlie, again, is like "What's that thing?"}

I can't wait to meet baby Nick -- sadly it probably won't be til like Thanksgiving or Christmas, but maybe I'll get lucky this time around and it will be sooner :)

On a semi-related note, if I had children, I would want to take on this project from bakerella.com. The'yre chocolate-peanut butter pudding cups. But be sure to scroll down far enough to see how they make the actually cups! (Hint: it involves balloons.) How fun would that be for a couple kids...and kids at heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment