Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Recap

So I was an abandoned child for Easter. My parents took off to Florida without me -- (okay, okay I was invited, but opted not to use up my vacation days to hang with my parents, aunt, uncle, and tween-age cousins) -- so I had nowhere to go! Lucky me, this young man offered to let me come home with him Saturday and Sunday :)

{He's a stud, isn't he? Haha}

His parents made us a delicious breakfast (scrambled eggs, sausage, toast) and dinner (ribs, grits and coleslaw). We went out with some of his high school friends, which was actually a lot of fun! We also spent a little time riding his 4-wheeler.

{Safety first!}

And we played with the pup! She seriously can be endlessly entertaining sometimes. Not to mention her frisbee chewing and ball deflating abilities, the boy discovered this fun new game.

{Yep, all you need is a hose!}

And the pup basically chases it and tries to catch all the water in her mouth.


{One of the many ears of little miss grace-less}

Not only entertaining, but seriously, how can you resist that face?

{The Gremlin herself...}

I got a little sun myself -- it makes me look forward to the sweet summertime so much!
I love spring :)

Hope you all had a blessed Easter!

Simply,
MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment