Sunday, February 13, 2011

Scene from the Weekend

I have a few excerpts from the weekend for you this time around:

Friday (at nail salon):
(Nail technician discovers I have ticklish feet.)
Guy: You have a beautiful smile. (By the way, he is Asian, but I don't know how to type in an Asian accent, so use your imagination.
MJ: Thank you.
Guy: You married?
MJ: No.
Guy: Boyfriend?
MJ: No.
Guy: You single? Why? Too busy?
MJ: Yeah I work too much.
Guy: You not need work so much. You need find love.

Thank you. Actually working on that. Haha.

Here is why I was getting my nails done -- Caduceus Ball (aka Doctors Prom or Med School Formal). A friend asked me to go with a friend, so I said why not! Plus, I got a second wear out of my NYE dress. Bonus. Not to mention I just had a really good time and met some fun new people.


Saturday, watching basketball game and clip for the golf thing comes up. (There is a player named Vijay something.):
MJ: Vijay. Haha. Va-jay-jay. Haha. (Mature, I know.)
(Kendall and Jeremy laugh.)
Jeremy: Actually, it's the opposite. They call him a dick.
(All laugh.)
Jeremy: Seriously though, because he is so cocky. No pun intended.
(Continue laughing for a long period of time. Mature. But for some reason it was hilarious in the moment.)

And that's all for now, folks.

Simply,
MJ

1 comment:

  1. you crack me up!!

    i hate that every nail tech feels the need to inquire about my relationship status. i know i'm single. thanks.

    about vijayjay....hilarious.

    glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete