Monday, December 6, 2010

Inspiration


A few things that I've gotten inspiration from this week:

This quote that I came across reading another blog (I wish I had written it down or could give credit to someone.)
For the most part I have felt very in control of my own life the past few weeks. But this quote helps me justify that feeling, I guess. Not that I need justification!

This article about Tory Burch on Forbes.com. She was named #88 on Forbes' World's 100 Most Powerful Women list. Considering she started her brand just 6 years ago, I think that is absolutely amazing. She designs beautiful, classic pieces and built a business from the ground up in such a short amount of time. And on top of that, is still a wife and mother. I just thought it was interesting to read.

And these lovely ladies are always inspiring -- whether it be in life, love, or laughter:

I can't tell you how much we laughed that night (or what about), but I wish it happened more often.

What inspires you?

Simply,
MJ

1 comment: