Monday, July 26, 2010

Need To Want Less


(This about sums it up. Someone should tape this to my forehead.)

So, I am guilty. I am in a buying mood lately, and today I caved and bought myself an "early birthday present." It's a Kate Spade "Camelia Avenue" Posy Vase....I saw one similar to these at Macy's (in clear glass) when I was hunting for a bridal shower gift and thought they were just adorable. (I believe Sarah and Southern Charm bought one for the bride-to-be!)

So when they popped up on the Rue La La boutique for $19.00 I just HAD to have it. I got the VERY LAST ONE! I think it will be perfect on the shelves above our credenza at the apartment or in my office. (You can click on the link above if you want to join Rue La La! It's where I also first saw my Invicta watch that the beau ended up getting me for Christmas.)

Last week I may or may not have ordered a new bathing suit -- but for $20.00 I couldn't resist. Just hope it fits. And yesterday Dad mentioned going to look at new phones this weekend! Yippee!

There are also a few pairs of Ray Bans that I have had my eyes on...I'm hoping maybe one comes my way for my birthday! In the meantime, I have been stalking them on eBay.

1 comment:

  1. You're hilarious. I think we should frame that saying...although I know it won't help!

    ReplyDelete